Thursday, September 21, 2006

Random thoughts etc.

21st Sept

Another trip and a chance to see everyone on the Medway estate again. The Wolds have receded into the haze on a day that is almost freakish in its heat for so late in the year, must have been all of 23-24C outside the train, more like July/August.

Looking forwards to seeing A, Amber & Jody, Karina, Sarah and Shereen as well. It seems so long since I was kicking around the mean streets of Perivale! Different to other times though as I shall have to find my own amusement for a few hours on a couple of days as A is having to work on Friday and Sunday. C'est la vie as the French say. Can't have her taking time off just for me, can we??

So Friday should see me round at Karina's for coffee and seeing the cats\kittens for a while, plus anything else going! She has my sympathy with Jon being away for a couple of weeks. I mean, how will she manage without her comforts??

Managed to come across Mandy the other day and at the moment, her and the pregnancy is all ok. Only 2/3rds of the way through, she's made it to 6 months, and the little one is so active, its tiring her out. Everyone is hoping and praying that she can continue to full term, or close enough to it, after all the problems of the past.

This weekend will also have its serious side, as I'll get a better idea of what's happening with regards to Rutland Road, now that Steve has decided to renovate this house into flats. This means we shall all receive out statutory notices to leave on the 1st of October, giving us 2 months notice. The sooner I can get it in writing, the sooner Audrey can use it to possibly use it to hurry matters along. I want to be in by Xmas!

Once again, it happened on the only weekends I get in London, Hull City are in town too, playing at QPR, just when I'm seeing all my other women! If I even consider thinking about going to it, I might just as well pack my bags straightaway and start off home! Of course I shall still get the goal alerts on the mobile, which for this weekend will have to suffice. ROLL ON NEXT YEAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home