Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another place...

And if any of them from this other place read this "Hello, there...!"

Somehow, and it couldn't have been for my looks (although I dunno sometimes), I've started joining in with a new newsgroup (for me), outside of my usual dubious ones, called alt.penpals.forty-plus-yrs and it's a great place to hang out. Technically I shouldn't even have thought about joining, but its just a state of mind when you look at it. I think I got into the group thanks to my association with one of the sort of not-leaders, if you get my drift.

Now excuse me while I go and oversee my virtual health club in the group village, that's if they let it be set up. I shall have to go bribe the mayor with Rolos...

APFPY Village

Have to admit, when I was first taking a look round the village, I was laughing all the while, reading the different characters etc. Plus the humorous stories someone had written (Hi Cathy) were just brilliant. I shall know I've arrived if I ever appear in one...

I think I'm going to stay a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home