Tuesday, July 11, 2006

'One step beyond....'

And full marks if you know which 80's band produced that song!

Nothing much has really happened. The date for the move has been put on hold, due to difficulties with the current tenant, so when I'll get to pack up and leave this place is anyone's guess. I'm not going to have a go at the current tenant cos its their home at the moment.

Its all so very frustrating, cos without an address as a base for job applications etc., I'm stuck in some kind of 'no-mans-land' that I can do nothing about. Ally is starting to go slightly mad at it all, but there's some good news, or potential good news, for her on the horizon, so lets hope it will work out.

If we can't get the house immediately, and I want to move down, we should have to rent privately but the costs will be horrible and neither of us have that kind of money yet

I think I'm going rapidly nuts....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

must be madness

13/7/06 3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home