Friday, August 04, 2006

Not very interesting???

One or two of the readers of this blog have suggested that at times its not very interesting. Well, at the moment I don't have an interesting life! Some bloggers have interesting jobs (although they have to be careful what they write!), some have interesting hobbies, some bloggers have interesting stories to tell, some are just interesting people!

Things I think are interesting might bore the pants of most of you, my small band of readers, so what to do?

Actually, I'm sort of happy that the soccer season is about to start over here, so I have that to give me something to dive into. I'm likely to be returning to the Astro society, 4 months after saying farewell to them all, now that will be fun, will it not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home