Monday, September 11, 2006

2 weeks since the last entry, and what have I done?

Well some things have happened anyway... :)) Mind you, I had to look at the diary etc to find out what they were! Its disgraceful I know but you know how things go...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingFor the last time, on August 26th, I think it was, I played for the bowls club and managed to get this picture of the rest of the team, bunch of right characters they look, don't they! Of course I won again and kept up my 70% success rate over the season. It must be said that the team, who have a few others not pictured here, were great to play for and I would gladly play with them again. Let's hope my next club is as good.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThen I had a very enjoyable weekend at my parents, pitching in with the local flower show etc. Enjoyable, that. Plus I managed to take a few reasonable pictures while I was there. This is a pic of a cactus I've managed to keep alive... :)

And I also managed to remember father's 65th birthday on September 5th, which I gather was a very enjoyable night, or so I was told afterwards. Now he just works as and when he feels like it, and good for him.

The next week though will be a bit surreal, if not strange. The two astronomy societies to which I'd been given thoughtful and hearty farewells, will see me again, tonight and Friday. I can almost hear the "Thought you'd gone!" and "What you doing here?" .

Finally, 21st to 25th September will see me in London, so expect a few pix there, of people, places and things! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home