Friday, October 13, 2006

Nature in its majesty

Sitting here in the rather warm autumn sunshine, looking over the saltmarshes and mudflats of the Humber estuary, I feel so at ease with the world. Its so tranquil, the sounds of the many seabirds drifting across on the gentle breeze that ruffles the grasses and reeds as it passes. The spiders floating gossamer strands billow in the wind, draping themselves in filmy threads across everything that catches on them.

Nature is wonderful today. Its truly a wide open sky out here.

(sent via mobile)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I looked over your web page (not blog), and there seem to be errors in your web workings. PetStay links to Karinas Kittens, and are you responsible for the new HERAS webpages?

21/10/06 10:54 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

Thank you one and all. I have corrected the misdirected link. And unfortunately, as much as I would like to be responsible for the new site, I'm not. I did used to be, however. On my site, its still listed but with the link removed.

5/11/06 7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home