Sunday, March 26, 2006

Yuck! A looooooong week.

Well, it SEEMED a long week. Alternately good and bad, but its back to whatever passes for normality around here...

OK, on Monday I started a training course, gearing to improving my chances of finding work, and by Wednesday I was starting a placement at the City Council post room. But on Wednesday night, I was really REALLY ill (a fever of 102!) and spent most of Thursday dosed up asleep on antibiotics and co-codamol! Friday was spent recovering and by now, Sunday evening, I'm back amongst the human race again.

Have to admit, it looks a bit suspicious, having one full day and then two days off sick! However, as my dear sister rang in and reported me sick, it'll be ok! Especially as she came down with it on Friday herself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home