Monday, January 16, 2006

Hey look at me!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Say don't I look good??? This is possibly one of the best pix of me taken for many years which is no small thing. Usually pix of me never seem to come out right. But this one has.

It was taken while we were waiting for the guests to arrive and also before Keri and Steve got there. Instead of just wandering round the chapel, I took an old book to read to pass the time, and while I was reading, mother picked up my camera and took the pic.

Hopefully sometime soon, I'll be able to post a pic of the happy couple for you all to see, I'm sure you all want to!

As an extra, this week, the AstroSoc have been invited to meet the University authorities to discuss further progress of their observatory progress. It's going to be a shame to leave the project just as things were beginning to happen, but think of the publicity when its done! Rest assured, I shall be attempting to make it back for the opening ceremony, whenever that is...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home