Sunday, January 01, 2006

Back Home

First things first, I would like to wish all my of my readers a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year. I hope 2006 is all you wish it to be.

Mmm I'm back to the normal kinda place here in Hull. But its been fun over the last 24 hours.

I would like to post some pix of the NYE party I went to, although somehow I doubt the 'victims' would like their faces plastered in here, but I'll see what comes off the camera tomorrow! And if I can get permission, then watch these spaces...

But it must have been a good party cos I got drunk enough to do karaoke, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, and not just once, must have done it more than once. At least my recollection suggests I did. Plus other songs, I may even have descended into Robbie Williams, god what was I doing???????

This morning, before breakfast, the old 'Hobson's choice' (voice) was rather gruff and fragile, so I must have really given it some last night. At least that was the worst of what I remember, if there was worse then I must have blanked it out. Probably!

Anyhow I would like to thank the Bradley family who always invite myself and society sec Sharon every year to join their extended family party. They must be mad, or else they just know my presence improves a party.... don't laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home