Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Quiet week....

Apart from getting so angry I wanted to actually thump someone, which is NOT me, I've had a quiet few days. Don't ask me about it. I don't intend to tell you. Of course if you already know then you don't need to ask...

The next thing will be my sisters wedding blessing on Saturday so I'm off to mum's tomorrow to have a days trial with the cameras she's given me to use, which will be fun. I love messing around with gadgets etc so I'll read the destruction manuals and have a fiddle and a play. Watch out for a pic or two appearing on here from the afternoon, of her, or me and all kinds of other people!

And on that note, TTFN until after the weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Hope that weekend went well as well as not thumping someone! Did you manage to figure out the camera, it's something that I love to do, I'm still finding new ways of setting up the many functions that the little devil has, as I couldn't quite read my manual unless I learn Japanese in some super warp speed mode!

You know I'm super curious...when's the wedding?

16/1/06 2:57 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

Mine and Alicia's? Well Shazz, its far enough in the future that even you might be back in the UK by then! ;)

16/1/06 6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home