Monday, June 09, 2008

Hmm, the brown stuff might be flying soon...

Just got back from chat with the agency that placed me in the job I recently had, and from what they are saying it might mean that the ordure is about to start whizzing through the air for the company that employed me. Seriously. I might not be in it up to my neck but I sure might well be the cause of it for other people. Heh. And you know something, I don't care too much, apparently the company owes me a days holiday pay, plus I was never paid for either of the Bank Holidays that happened while I was employed there. That's just the tip of the iceberg, more later on when I get to hear about it. However the agency have offered to have a word with other local companies that they know who deal in the same products as the original company, which help I was happy to accept.

I'd like to welcome the newest subscribers to the Yahoo site, good to see you all, some of you know me well, or just know me. Especially young Gillian, I haven't forgotten the buckets of water or the cooking oil in the coffee, she knows what I mean, I have a long memory! If you want to read posts from the past I believe the link is on the bottom of the Yahoo message this came in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home