Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another one...

Now that events are moving, and the move looks 95% certain for the end of the month, everyone is now wanting to tell me what a great person I am and so on. PhotobucketThe latest one was before the holidays when the people at the Observatory decided to thank me for the help and work I'd done over the last year or two (don't understand, I never did any work!) I would just have been happy with a handshake and a few words of thanks and so on.

However, I was presented with a nice print of a favourite comet, a print which I helped to produce on the night it was taken. I shall remember it everytime I look at the print in the future, as much as I shall remember the people involved. Its been a bonus year, that I wasn't expecting to get, and I think I made the most of it down there at the observatory. I shall miss my nights down there with Paul, Allan and the rest of them, and it'll seem dull without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home