Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Important days...

If today, or at the latest tomorrow, goes to plan then I should have some news that I've been hoping to bring for at least a year and possibly longer, so come back here before the weekend (for those that visit here) or watch your inboxes, for those who receive the email and I will be able to reveal all (well, not completely, that would be shocking!).
Photobucket
If you look a bit lower to the posts below, you'll see a picture from a presentation that was made to me last year. Well, I managed to acquire a copy of the original digital image, and that's now the one you see - the other was a scan of a print, which didn't look great. Another image has come to light and I share it with you now. Not a great picture, but then I suppose they can't all be! But at least it has me, in focus and not trying to get out of frame either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home