Friday, April 13, 2007

Long month....

Ok, its been a month since I lasted posted for you all on here. For that, accept my apologies, its been a case of "just didn't feel like it" for a long time. Not much happened either so I suppose it was justified.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As there wasn't much happening here to keep me in the city, I decided to go spend some days around Easter with the parents, and take a few pictures of the area. Here's one of the riot of daffodils outside their house, and aren't they wonderful? If we didn't know that spring was here before, well you do now. For as long as I can remember, these daffodils have been flowering, every year, producing such a rich swathe of variations on yellow that is so beautiful. I shall miss seeing it next year.

Plus I had a visit while I was there from some of the lads from the astronomy society who were after some proper dark skies. Had a hell of a job to get them to go home too, must have been about 2am before I could go and lock the back door to call it a night! Of course it was way darker than the skies around Hull and one or two of them took the opportunity to take some pictures that they normally wouldn't have been able to. But they enjoyed it so much that they want to go another night. Ah well, it keeps them happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home