Monday, February 26, 2007

Something I forgot to mention...

After the second presentation, at Scarborough last week, I had this from the secretary there.

"Good talk last night - thanks for that."

Me and her have had an occasionally strained relationship in the past, but now I'm leaving, she's easier to get on with! Plus she's not always the easiest to garner compliments from. So I was well pleased.

In fact many people came up afterwards and said how much they'd enjoyed it, so I must have done something right. The presentation is about 90% finished, but it will be a long while before its complete, as the comet is still visible and being studied. No doubt there will be more to add to my little piece of work, when the professional papers are published in the next year or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home