Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back to normality, I think so anyway...

Well I'm home now, after having a week minding my sister's house while she was away having a lovely time no doubt in Egypt. But it'll not be for long as I'll be leaving for a weeks holiday with Ally, in Scotland. It'll be a great chance to get away from everyone, and see a new part of the world, cos apparently I love travelling!

For the last astronomy meeting at Scarborough, the secretary, who's very interested in astrology as well, asked for volunteers to have their birthchart produced, and mine was very interesting indeed. I'm not going to post it here, well not all of it, but if people are interested then I might post some of the best bits, if someone asks. After all, I wouldn't want to post it and people weren't interested.

Ally had hers done too, and her mum swore I'd written it cos it was so accurate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home