Monday, May 28, 2007

Visitor of Today

Just for something to post, I thought a short entry of the visitor here that most piqued my curiosity, so IS THIS YOU??? :)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Time: 11:12 am - May 28, 2007
Search: Yahoo! - talking too much
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0
OS: win|xp
Resolution: 1024x768x32


If this is you, then you are welcome to please leave a message, in fact this goes for any and every visitor to the blog, tell me about yourself. Some of you I know (Hi Sharon in Korea!), but the rest I don't. Come and tell me how you came across my blog and what you thought of it. Every blogger likes to see comments, and I'm no exception. Its wonderful to think that at some point each day, someone elsewhere in the world is reading these words.

For those of you that receive this by email, I wouldn't bother, cos I know who you all are. In fact, if you are a regular reader, then you too can receive it this way, just click on the link "Blog Email List (via Yahoo)" and subscribe there, providing you have a Yahoo! email or similar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home