Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Playing catch-up...

Okie dokie... Let's get caught up with things here.

Sunday: A very nice but hard walk through some very attractive countryside in the Yorkshire Wolds. This time I wasn't walk-leader, so it was enjoyable in that respect. I wasn't the one to shout at if we got lost.
However, after struggling up the final two hills, I realised 11 miles was getting beyond my limit but that distance in just under 4 hours wasn't bad. I'm going to have go see my doctor about something that's been niggling me everytime I do more than about 5 miles. I hope its nothing but you can never tell about these things.

Monday: Spent the morning in bed after coming down with a nasty little cold overnight. I woke up with a very sore throat so I knew it was going to be a bad day! It was a shame cos it was a lovely day outside. I kept downing fruit juices and paracetamols every 5 hours or so throughout the day and by the evening I was feeling much better.
Managed to complete what bits of work I had to do during the evening as I kept myself away from my astronomy meeting, which I would normally have led. It all went well without me, and it was nice to hear that people had missed me. I hope they enjoyed their peaceful night cos I'll
be back next month.

Today: Well its coffee with sister again. I can't work all this out at all. Never mind, she'll get a surprise on Friday. Of that, more anon... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home