Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Power!

As an add-on to the group from Hull that completed (or not as the case may be), the 3 Peaks walk for the local Institute for the Blind, a smaller group decided to carry on walking together, for fun and exercise. Thanks to Sharon (aforementioned Astro Society secretary) she managed to volunteer Muggins name to run it. Anyway it hasn't fallen apart yet! So I must be doing something right.

So, after last Sunday's walk it was decided that a proper mailing list should be set up for us all to keep in touch through one place. So I did it and made myself list manager. HAH! Got my own back by nominating S as an extra moderator.... I doubt it'll be needed but its better to have a backup.

Still can't work out why sister wants coffee this lunchtime, must be she's needing a bit of a chat cos the wedding will be getting on top of her. Just 6 weeks away now and in the Turks and Caicos Islands too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home